Sheet Metal Programming Service

As an individual who independently contracts in providing sheet metal CNC p rogramming services, I would like the opportunity to present my qualificati
ons to you, and perhaps make my services available to your company. My cost savings timely support will give you an added option for quoting work that may require short term help. Programming, and estimating lasers and turret s is a skill I regularly perform at my daily job, as well as for other clie ntele who employ me. My current knowledge includes experience with the fol lowing equipment Salvagnini, Trumpf, Finn Power, Amada and others along wit h the CAM software specific to those machines. I have been working with CN C fabrication/mill/lathe throughout the duration of my career; this incorpo rates justifying the purchase of continuous improvement software, which cre ates NC programs to build nests for lasers, in addition to punch and plasma machines. By working with an engineering department, this solution worked both Pro-E and AutoCAD, furthermore, this helped streamline the production planning process.
I have a complete home office with CAM programming software that includes n esting capability that can be customized your suit your company?s needs, along with flat blank development capability. Please review my homepage fo r more information about some of my most recent accomplishments and program ming services: www.independentcnc.com I look forward to the opportunity to assist with my skills and knowledge to further advance your company. Than k you in advance for your review of my credentials.
Greg King
Independent CNC Programmer
http://www.independentcnc.com/
My mission is to share CNC programming innovations for a lifetime.