Shop Tricks From PM - Part I

Bill Noble wrote:

Double thanks.
Exactly what I needed to remove a rounded out set screw.
Richard

What I've found works even better is copper plumbing tubing. It's a little softer & gets down in the teeth easier, and I always have a few scraps kicking around.
Doug White

Elegantly simple. I have a set of Royal chuck stops, http://www.royalprod.com/product.cfm?catID  no idea why the boss bought them, but once i started using them they are pretty handy. The magnets are held in by glue that kerosene dissolves, I stippled them back in with a centerpunch.
--
Stupendous Man,