Shop Tricks From PM - Part I

Double thanks.

Exactly what I needed to remove a rounded out set screw.

Richard

Reply to
cavelamb

BottleBob wrote in news:DrqdndoZD47XpofXnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.com:

What I've found works even better is copper plumbing tubing. It's a little softer & gets down in the teeth easier, and I always have a few scraps kicking around.

Doug White

Reply to
Doug White

Elegantly simple. I have a set of Royal chuck stops,

no idea why the boss bought them, but once i started using them they are pretty handy. The magnets are held in by glue that kerosene dissolves, I stippled them back in with a centerpunch.

Reply to
Stupendous Man