since we are trying to turn into NY and Calif...

I was wondering how people who live in those areas like paying local taxes.

It's gotta be good for machine shop buissiness right?

Here's a clip:

New Jersey residents paid 11.8%, topping the charts. New Yorkers were close behind, paying 11.7%, and Connecticut was third at 11.1%. The top 10 were rounded out by Maryland (10.8%), Hawaii (10.6%), California (10.5%), Ohio (10.4%). Vermont (10.3%), Wisconsin (10.2%) and Rhode Island (10.2%).

Florida.....?

Hmmm..lookie here...

Low Five

a.. Alaska - 6.6% Lowest taxes in America.

So the question is are we to go the way of NY, Connecticut, California..etc... Or go the way of Florida, Alaska, Colorado...

Well, it's not a question exactly, it's a fact of the direction we "have" already turned down. So what's it like all you California guys? You like paying all those taxes for nothing? Let me know so I can prepare myself.

Reply to
vinny

Scott