Metallurgist in NY are ($/day/hr)?

I was wondering if anyone is, or knows of a metallurgist in the NY area that would be available for a few days for hire. We are a jewelry
manufacturing company, and have recently come into a few problems with quality control, and can not locate the source of the problem... I would like a metallurgist to come in and watch our operations, possibly do some testing of our metals, systems, etc that would help us better understand where the problems lie, and how to fix them. Please respond with any info, and I will be able to contact you with any pertinent information that would help. Thanks in advance,
Scott
New York is a pretty big area. Ever think of doing a yellow pages search or a Google search. You'd get a lot more info that way.

Dear sir, We are a metallurgical consulting company located in Meadville Pa. Our company has been in business for almost 10 years in the field of metallurgical process control, heat treatment and metallurgical education. We do have a web site but it has been hacked. We are in the process of getting it back, up and running. Please contact by e mail at snipped-for-privacy@pyemet.com or by phone at 814 337 0194
Our e mail address is snipped-for-privacy@pyemet.com. Please contact regarding your requirement. Our web site is www.pyemet.com David Pye