metallurgist in NY area?

I am looking for a metallurgist to spend about a week at my factory or so trying to do some failure analysis. We are a manufacturer on Long
Island, and have recently run into some problems with some of our metals. Being that we do not have a metallurgist on staff, we cant tell whether its in the melting process, the annealing process, the drawing/forming process, etc. IF someone could help us, maybe bring some technical equipment, etc..It would be great. Please contact me here if you are someone, or know someone who could help me with this.
You may contact David Pye at Pyemet Corp. An experienced metallurgist and a key speaker at ASM .www.pyemet.com
Ratedr wrote:

Dear Sir, Please take a moment to visit pur web site at www.pyemet.com . We are available as a consulting metal urgical company. Best Regards to you, David