metallurgist in NY area?

I am looking for a metallurgist to spend about a week at my factory or
so trying to do some failure analysis. We are a manufacturer on Long
Island, and have recently run into some problems with some of our
metals. Being that we do not have a metallurgist on staff, we cant
tell whether its in the melting process, the annealing process, the
drawing/forming process, etc. IF someone could help us, maybe bring
some technical equipment, etc..It would be great. Please contact me
here if you are someone, or know someone who could help me with this.
Reply to
Ratedr
You may contact David Pye at Pyemet Corp. An experienced metallurgist and a key speaker at ASM .www.pyemet.com
Ratedr wrote:
Reply to
arunmrao
Dear Sir, Please take a moment to visit pur web site at
. We are available as a consulting metal urgical company. Best Regards to you, David
Ratedr wrote:
Reply to
pyemet
Dear Sir, Please take a moment to visit pur web site at
. We are available as a consulting metal urgical company. Best Regards to you, David
Ratedr wrote:
Reply to
pyemet