source for metric studs needed.

I use these guys

Jim

Reply to
jimz

mcmaster.com has M20 x 2.5mm x 120mm threaded rod, stainless steel, ~$20 each. you didn't say what material, but they also have 300mm lengths of steel for ~$12 each.

Reply to
tnik

I'm looking for a source for M20 x 120 fully threaded studs. Anyone point me in the right direction? Gooogle comes up with lots of hits mostly China, and UK. Need US source as I need these quick. Might end up making them. Seems like it shoud be an off the shelf part.

Thank You, Randy

Remove 333 from email address to reply.

Reply to
Randy

Can try Metric MultiStandard in Westchester, NY. Humane place, stock seems fairly comprehensive. Very nice three-ring catalog, with engineering-type drawings of all their stuff.

I have found that MSC, McM et al have 2-300% markups. OK for one'sies/two'sies, but not at all a good source for any quan.

Reply to
DrollTroll

They're best when they have something in stock your local guy doesn't, and you need it tomorrow afternoon. Kind of like walking into 7-11 at three in the morning and being able to buy motor oil. ;-)

later,

Charlie

Reply to
Charlie Gary

And beer...

Reply to
Uhh_Clem

Need B7 or 10.9 grade stuff. My local fastener place is getting me

20MM B7 all-thread, 1M lenghts, 1/4 the price of McM.

Thank You, Randy

Remove 333 from email address to reply.

Reply to
Randy

np, you said you needed it quick. I know mcmaster can be high on the price, but normally you can get it next day..

glad ya found it.

Reply to
tnik