Spindle Orientation Sensor

Folks,
I am having a hard time finding a A57L-0001-0037-C preamp for a Fanuc OM control. Any used ones out there?
Thanks,
Jim

I may also have one sitting in a running machine ( yasda bridgeport bpc 380 w/ 6mb) here they used in the hitachi atc to sense tool pot position...I will try and verify tomorrow--IF I have it then still its NOT for sale but I would gladly provide any electrical specs etc that I can dig up, IIRC that particular card is rather sparse....carriying less than a dozen components.

It is for a 1989 Kitatmura with AC (red cap)motor.