surface finish

Hi
does anyone know of a surface finish calculator program or site for
ballnose milling?
ofr example, you tell it you want 63 finish and are using .75 dia. ballnose and it tell you what stepover or scallop to use?
thanks
greif wrote:

I found this, and I also found something online a while ago, I'll see if I can find it again..
http://www.cerritos.edu/nreal/MasterCam/Mill_Surface_Finish_Calculator.swf

That's a REALLY good link. Thanx
I like both links. I wish there was a program like that I could use at work without internet connection. Jerry

Jerry, I use Machinist tool box.All kinds of cool stuff. Reasonably prices for what you get. http://www.machinist-toolbox.com /