Thomasnet

Has anyone had any dealings with the So Cal Thomasnet sales people? I wont go into detail now, but would like to hear if anyone has
witnessed the sales pitch
TIA Darrell
On Mon, 14 Jul 2008 19:02:58 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@msn.com wrote:

Yeah......They've been here. The old 'Bait & Switch'. Originally told me about a "special" for $300, then showed up with a proposal for around $1200, and IIRC, the $1200 package gave me less coverage than the $300 special.
Matt

Different region here so no prob I guess--simply told her not interested and appreciate if they could remove us from all of their lists published or otherwise.