Too late

Why is it that right after the tool breaks you realize what you did wrong? It seems you can't plunge a 1/2" d 3 fl roughing end mill into aluminum at 132 IPM. oops.

I was leaving too much material for my 1 degree tapered end mill to clean up and just wanted to redo the toolpath out a little father, but I had full depth set for the last pass.

Thank You, Randy

Remove 333 from email address to reply.

Reply to
Randy

I used to term it 'dry run'.

Reply to
Ken Tukyfriedturkey

I hate it when that happens!!! I think it is the little voices that come out of the cutter as it expires !

"D"

Reply to
"D"