Hooben tool ID'ed--you're right

You folks who suggested it was a firefighter's tool were right. I scrubbed the rust off this thing and found a very faint patent number. From 1924, Combination Firefighting Tool, James Hooben. One end is a cold chisel for unspecified prying, the square socket has a slight taper and was designed to fit multiple square nut/bolt sizes, and the curved section is for hoses as mentioned.

Thanks for the help.

GTO(John)

Reply to
GTO69RA4

Damn. A stopped clock (me) is right twice a day anyhow!

Jim

jim rozen