What is Your Handle on Practical Machinist?

---------------------------------------------------------------------- From: Joe788 Newsgroups: alt.machines.cnc Subject: Re: What is Your Handle on Practical Machinist? Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 09:08:53 -0700 (PDT) Message-ID:

see moderated is Jon's copy/paste/misquote "Now it's correct" tirades. He's also the only person I've ever seen banned there (6 different times with at least 6 different usernames).

Your obsession with humping JB's leg is as clear as the sky is blue.

Reply to
Black Dragon

Vinny claimed to see too much moderation on message boards. I assured him that Jon is the only person who's been moderated on Practical Machinist. Pretty straight forward (for anybody without their head in their ass).

This is like that time you claimed to see "5-10" replies from me after every one of Cliff's posts, cluttering up the newsgroup. After I challenged you to even find ONE reply from me to Cliff EVER, you decided to cram your uninformed foot in your uninformed knee-jerk mouth, and quietly let my question fade away without admitting you were just posting garbage.

You and JB have A LOT in common.

Reply to
Joe788