Why is it?......

Today I'm surfing around on YouTube just chillin and lookin at machine pr0n. I kinda wonder if there are any Kaw robot vidoes so I search it
up....just in case I wanted to post a link or two here for the enjoyment of others... Yup, there are, sure enough............. Problem is..... The _IDIOT_ that posted the majority (some integration company in I guess Sweeden or somewhere) has every damn one of the robots running at what looks to be 20% speed........AND....on top of that....has no clue about how to be efficient with a robot. There is so much wasted time in those cycles it actually made me cringe. Why would someone, who's hoping to gain business by posting those integration vids want to post crap like that? That crap would just turn a prospective customer off muttering 'it's faster with a semi-warm body doing it'
Makes no sense....really doesn't....
--
Anthony

there was a time I was proud of this robotic action. Now I wanna see 1400 IPM.
It hurts to watch it.
http://www.vp3d.net:8080/webfiles/P5180019.MOV
Some years ago the company I worked for made a robotic handler. It was fast and raised production to all time highs. The company using it ran it at 1/2 speed because they were concerned on the off chance that the moving arm might fly off and keep going.... It was their decision on safety. so be it.
Martin
vinny wrote:

Once again, I must point to the fact that there are 6 billion folks on this planet, apparently of which, 5.9 billion are idiots.
--
Anthony

Which might not be so bad iffin they were willing to learn.... but....
Imagine Limbaugh actually going to school, and doing real homework, an honest report/research project?
And, sed 5.9 billion don't even make good drones. Too much RealityTV.
--

Mr. PV'd

I've come across those same terrible videos, Anthony. I knew you'd get a chuckle out of them if you ever saw them. Those Kawasaki videos give a bad name to robots.