WOW !

Must watch this..

Big Ben

Reply to
trimec

Talk about waste.

I think we need a Bi-Polar Bear comment here. LOL

Reply to
BottleBob

A total waste of advertising time and effort.

IMO, the presentation is insufferable to the point where most viewers will actually find it insulting.

Reply to
Uhh_Clem

After about 20 seconds I could see that this is a waste of 180 seconds. WOW! What horseshit that was...

Reply to
Michael

It's crap like this "Thinks like a machinist, talks the machinist language. So easy to use, you can learn it yourself between breakfast and lunch and cut your first part by the evening" that underminds our skills in the industry. It's actually really insulting. You know what makes me money, a highly skilled machinist/programmer whom I respect, pay well and try to keep happy.

gary

Reply to
g-a-r-y

Actually, I think you and BD were unnecessarily harsh on the DRO guy, but IMO, THIS Big Ben deserves all the barking the resident junk-yard dogs can muster.

Reply to
BottleBob

Not to be the spelling lame but underminings generally are less productive.

Reply to
Bipolar Bear

Fuck off.

Pay taxes and die.

Advertising $$ is one thing and hiring teenagers to come up with a video is relatively cheap but where it becomes abnoxious to the point you are losing sales because your are irritating customers well this causes a net sales loss during the advertising period duration and hopefully someone in a higher position will take notice.

Reply to
Bipolar Bear

Sorry, my apologies. IMO, WOW does makes a lot of sense to shop owners/employers.. whose $$ and ass is on line...at difficult times like this. It seems this junk yard was full of out of work operators and programmers who normally will be at the receiving end of the war on waste and will obviously find it difficult to appreciate.

Reply to
trimec

Is not our (tino) fault he isn't intelligent enough to focus on the message instead of a tiny bit of profanity.

Reply to
Black Dragon

This is NOT the time to spend $$ on crap software so that Cadem can have a vacation in Bermuda.

Reply to
Michael

It may not have been intentional; but "underminds" is a pretty good word, and an excellent name for the root cause of many real-world problems.

KG

Reply to
Kirk Gordon

..You'd need something less smelly than the dung that you have between your ears to do that, you dung head. ..Btw howz the pussy doing JC ?? still saying WOW or has it changed to MEOW ?

Reply to
trimec

Simple, my pet has two thingies....a freako Just like the one we have here in this whorehouse that has Two Poles...and calls himself a Bear.

BB

Reply to
trimec
< >

Welcome to my killfile

Reply to
Bipolar Bear

snipped-for-privacy@rediffmail.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@g39g2000pri.googlegroups.com:

The lameness of the video is making more sense by the minute.

Reply to
D Murphy

The small one is to piss with and the big one is for brushing your wife's teeth.

Reply to
Bipolar Bear