WTB/Trade .41 Bullet mould

Looking for a .41 SWC (prefered) bullet mould..in the area of 200-240grs

Id consider round nose..but prefer a decent Keith style Semi wad cutter style

No Lee multigroove micro yada yada designed for shake and bake lubes. Unless you can make the case that they lube with alox type bullet lubes well enough to push to top velocities

Id be interested in swapping for Stuff..other bullet moulds, machine tools/accessories etc etc

Double cavity prefered..but can live with single cavity. Ive got most types of handles..but if you got a pair go go with the moulds..Id swap for em.

Also need lubrisizer die set to fit Lyman bullet lubricator in .412-.413.

Anyone got anything kicking around of this type..Id be interested. Winter time is here and its bullet casting time again.

Gunner

snipped-for-privacy@lightspeed.net

Gunner Asch