WD-41?

Remember using WD-40 for the first time?
This is WD-41, check it out.

And it only costs $100 per quart!

BottleBob
That stuff is scary cool. Just coating gloves, boots & snow shovel would be worth a hundred bucks, and I'm sure it would take a lot less than a quart.
Especially impressive is the part with the glass bordered with the stuff. The water just piles up on the untreated area.
Reply to
rangerssuck
Den 13-04-2013 19:22, BottleBob skrev:
Coming autumn I will spray our driveway and will never have to worry about snow any more ;-)
On second thought, how slippery will that driveway be and how slippery are things coated with h´that stuff?
Reply to
Uffe Bærentsen
Yes and no: you need 2 parts - $53 + $96 = $149 for 2 qt. So, it's only $74/qt.
Bob Engelhardt
Could be worth the c'note, to spray coat your outdoor clothing, and come home dry.
Camping, hunting, tents, etc. . Christopher A. Young Learn more about Jesus
. .
Remember using WD-40 for the first time? This is WD-41, check it out.
And it only costs $100 per quart!

Stormin Mormon
I'm waiting for WD-42, which will waterproof "Life, the universe, and everything"
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

New WD-43 GETS THE FLOOD OUT!
Reply to
Larry Jaques
I'm not sure I understand your question.
Can you waterproof some fish with that? . Christopher A. Young Learn more about Jesus
. .
I'm waiting for WD-42, which will waterproof "Life, the universe, and everything"
Reply to
Stormin Mormon
Duh dee foty fo! Fo keepin yo shit dri. . Christopher A. Young Learn more about Jesus
. .

New WD-43 GETS THE FLOOD OUT!
Reply to
Stormin Mormon