Bandsaw welder in MEW #41

Hi!

I friend of mine bought the plan set for the bandsaw-welder that was published in MEW starting at something around #39-ish. Now the problem is, that there is an error in the wiring-diagram and the correction seemed to happen in MEW #41.

Long story, short sense: Could a kind soul give me the schematics? Of course without violating copyright. :-)

TIA, Nick

Reply to
Nick Mueller

In message , Nick Mueller writes

Contacted off-list..... check your email.

Reply to
Pat Martindale

Thanks for the quick service!

Nick