Bandsaw welder in MEW #41

Hi!
I friend of mine bought the plan set for the bandsaw-welder that was published in MEW starting at something around #39-ish.
Now the problem is, that there is an error in the wiring-diagram and the correction seemed to happen in MEW #41.
Long story, short sense: Could a kind soul give me the schematics? Of course without violating copyright. :-)
TIA, Nick
--
The lowcost-DRO:
<http://www.yadro.de>

Contacted off-list..... check your email.
--
Pat Martindale

Pat Martindale wrote:

Thanks for the quick service! <G>