I search MEW 133

Hello

i own a full collection of MEW, HSM and PIM/MW. From time to time, i help a reader of this list searching for an old article.

Today, i need you help. My MEW 133 is lost by postal service and Magicalia say to me, this magasine is out of stock and your subscription end is reported one month later. I am very disapointed.

Did you have an idea where to found this missing issue ?.

I may offer money, of course, or old duplicate number of MEW, HSM or PIM/MW

Many thanks in advance from Belgium

Jacques

N.B.: apologies for my bad English, i am french speaking :-(

Reply to
Jacques MEUNIER

Jacques, I'm sure someone will have a spare copy but if not and you are really keen there is one on E-Bay at the moment, search for item

160197481534

No connection with me and I only found it as I am looking for a copy of MEW 134, it must be a problem with the Christmas postal service

Keith

Reply to
jontom_1uk

I have 2 spare copies of #132 (don't ask why!)

Any use to anyone?

Regards, Tony

Reply to
Tony Jeffree

I've probably got one spare I'll look later

Charles

Reply to
Charles Ping

Jaques

I have a copy Email your postal address to me at wells snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.uk and I'll put it in the post

Thanks

Charles

Reply to
Charles Ping

Hello,

My problem is now solved. An user of this group, Charles PING, send me, free of charge, a brand new MEW133

Many thanks Charles

Regards

Jacques

Reply to