A question on contral parameters in dynamical systems?

Hi gurus,

I have an urgent question on contral parameters in dynamical systems. I would greatly appreciate your help!

Suppose we have a dynamic system as

\dot{x} = f (x, \beta), where x is nx1 vector and \beta is a vector of continuous-time control variables (with the same dimension as x).

Consider the following optimization problem:

min g(x, \beta) subject to \dot{x} = f (x, \beta)

0
Reply to
Fan

No, all we can say is that your homework is going to be overdue...

--Gene

Reply to
Gene S. Berkowitz