B&R Automation OR Lenze Gerit?

Hello! I'm an italian brand-new graduate, and I've got a question: as an application engineer, is better working with B&R Automation or with Lenze Gerit?

Cheers, S.B.

Reply to
Simon Balestrazzi

jeff

By "better" I mean more funny, more training, more challenging, more technically advanced and with chances, in the future, of reaching the R&D headquarter.

Let me know: I have to choose!!!

Cheers, S.B.

Reply to
Simon Balestrazzi

Hi!

I've chosen Lenze Gerit: many thanks for your precious and detailed advices...

Goodbye, S.B.

Reply to
Simon Balestrazzi