Important Survey on IEC 61499, Function Block as a Programming Tool

Hi
I am a student doing an report regarding IEC 61499. In order to complete my school module, your feedbacks on IEC 61499 greatly
appreciated.
Download FBDK for a testrun on Function Block.
Why use FBDK ?
1. Uses Simple Connection between software modules / function blocks without/little software syntax ( usable by lay-person ) 2. Allows recycle and reuse of old software modules 3. Simple integration of new changes of a software module into the software system using function block ( compared to traditional huge integrated software package ) 4. It is a FREEWARE
URLS
Holobloc Website : http://www.holobloc.com/doc/fbdk/index.htm FBDK, Function Block Development Kit Download : http://www.holobloc.com/doc/fbdk/download.htm . ( Please send me an email for request for presentation slides. It includes step by step instruction for creating a simple program using Function Block Development Kit ) Survey website : http://FreeOnlineSurveys.com/rendersurvey.asp?sid=kheosxt711dbr5f411492
Sincerely hope you fill in the survey form, your feedback is greatly appreciated.