Important Survey on IEC 61499, Function Block as a Programming Tool

Hi

I am a student doing an report regarding IEC 61499. In order to complete my school module, your feedbacks on IEC 61499 greatly appreciated.

Download FBDK for a testrun on Function Block.

Why use FBDK ?

  1. Uses Simple Connection between software modules / function blocks without/little software syntax ( usable by lay-person )
  2. Allows recycle and reuse of old software modules
  3. Simple integration of new changes of a software module into the software system using function block ( compared to traditional huge integrated software package )
  4. It is a FREEWARE

URLS

Holobloc Website :

Function Block Development Kit Download :
Please send me an email for request for presentation slides. It includes step by step instruction for creating a simple program using Function Block Development Kit ) Survey website :
Sincerely hope you fill in the survey form, your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Reply to
Andrew Goh