active suspension

Hello all,
I am working on rollover prediction.
please give your valuable suggestions on following
1.How to begin? what specifics to look for?
2.Any particular journal paper or reference to read?
kindly help
thanks
On Wed, 11 Jun 2014 23:51:13 -0700, Krishna Kashampur wrote:

1: Find out what "success" means.
Is this a university project? Are you actually working on a product, or do you just need to generate a paper?
What are you going to do with the prediction?
If I were working in a vacuum, I'd start by working out the vehicle dynamics -- I'll bet that for the most part, you can predict rollover fairly reliably just by looking at sideways acceleration and rotation rate around the fore-aft axis.
2: I don't know. I hope that you've Googled, at least.
--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services
On Thursday, 12 June 2014 12:21:13 UTC+5:30, Krishna Kashampur wrote:

Hii Tim,
I will be working on this topic for next one year.I have done courses on vehicle dynamics ,control system.Doing my M.Tech in automobile engg. Ya was looking for a paper,I have been reading few papers on dynamic rollover index.Since i have just begun,wanted to know if i am going in the right direction
thanks krishna