Ann: O-Matrix 5.5 Price Reduction

Harmonic Software has reduced the price of O-Matrix from over $200 to only $85 per license for all customers. We have recently added an electronic
delivery option to our purchasing options to help reduce costs and enable more rapid order fulfillment. This action is part of our ongoing effort to provide robust, high-performance technical computing solutions at a reasonable price.
Find out more about O-Matrix at: http://www.omatrix.com/overview.html
Find ordering information at: http://www.omatrix.com/howorder.html
Harmonic Software Inc.