Trailblazer 251 price ?

What should a used Miller Trailblazer 251 - gas model - on a trailer be worth? The man says it has less than 200 hours on it and is like new.

Thanks,

Al

Reply to
Al Patrick

Sight unseen, I'd give $1500-$2000. Maybe more depending on accessories, leads, etc.

Reply to
John L. Weatherly

Thanks. The asking price is substantially more, but the accessories may make up for it. Don't know what they are yet.

========

John L. Weatherly wrote:

Reply to
Al Patrick

I just checked my email and had a reply concerning this. I'm going to pass on it but if anyone else is interested I'll forward the pics and/or email address of the party. It's in north-central N.C. The machine looks brand new. He says it probably only has about 130 hours total. Only accessories are the trailer and about 150' of 2/0 cable. Trailer also looks brand new. Says the unit was loaded tongue light so he could add bottles, etc. and you'd want to add some weight before any long haul. It has a lift bracket. Asking price - $3300 but it is negotiable!

========

John L. Weatherly wrote:

Reply to
Al Patrick