Miller Trailblazer 302 and AC TIG

The new Miller Trailblazer 302 lists AC TIG capability; last time I read any specs on the Trailblazer it listed "non-critical" AC TIG capability.

It appears Miller has added to the capability of the 302 model. Has anyone had any experience TIG welding with this machine? Would appreciate any comments.

I was going to purchase a Miller Bobcat, but it seems like I can get TIG capability for less than 1K additional.

Reply to
Bart Killam