Application of control Engineering.

Can any one lead me to a literature or website on the application of control engineering to any of the following areas: Aerospace,
satellite, process,nuclear,fractionating column and or any other technology?
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

That is a pretty broad brush request there. Apart from all of them being Safety/Mission Critical applications was there any particular aspect that you were more interested in. I know that not many of us have time to provide a list of URL's and book titles that would answer all your possible needs.
Try terms like "Control Engineering", "Embedded Systems", "Safety Critical Systems" or "High Integrity Systems" in Google <http://www.google.com/ . That will keep you busy for a while.
Paul E. Bennett ....................<email:// snipped-for-privacy@amleth.demon.co.uk>
Check out IEEE Control Systems Society website.