Being an electrical engineer come new here and asking something.

Greetings to all, I am new here. I am an electrical engineer. I had been using siemens products(s7 s5 wincc ) for over ten years.
Recently, I found this group and joined in. It seems that it is PID that we talk about, and I wanted to talk, as mostly in industry, PID theory is running by PLCs / special controllers.
In other way, I am new to google groups, so is there any kind guy who could tell me other groups disused in PLC, SCADA or other industry control technology?
Siemens forum ist good, but only about their pruduct, and sps-forum.de is down.
Any topic is appreciated.
Best regards,
C.Change
On Wed, 31 Aug 2016 04:26:32 -0700, Clark Change wrote:

This is a USENET newsgroup, which Google Groups aliases. It's been dead for about 5-10 years.
It used to be full of some really sharp industrial control guys, as well as some people who embed controllers into products (which is where you find a lot of control loops being implemented these days -- you don't see many quad copters with PLCs, but every one has several PID loops).
I don't know if there are any good control systems groups out there -- most of the embedded control postings I see are on comp.dsp, dsprelated.com, sci.electronics.design, and various Reddit groups. I don't look hard for industrial control groups, but you may want to dig through Reddit and see what you can find.
Or, post here and see if you collect a following.
--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services
On Thursday, September 1, 2016 at 1:49:20 AM UTC+8, Tim Wescott wrote:

Great Thanks, I will find them by your way and post back.
On 08/31/2016 01:49 PM, Tim Wescott wrote:

Yeah, resurrecting SEC would be good.
Cheers
Phil Hobbs
--