Cost of Foundation Fieldbus equipment

Could anyone provide rough estimate on price difference between different types of bricks? I would like to know if it's better to go
with screw type terminals rather than quick-connectors.
We're kind of leaning on screw-type because we don't want to order precut cable lengths with quick connectors nor doing any type field installing the quick-connectors.
Thanks!