Counter/Timer boards

Hi, is there somebody who has got experience with the following counter/ timer boards: -NI PCI 6602 -Sensoray Model 626
I will use one of these boards for an application and I'm not yet sure which of these two boards suits my application best. Both board specifications look fine to me but have these boards particular advantages or disadvantages with respect to motor control appl. with incremental encoder feedback?
Thanks Daniel
I've just finished a project using the counter/timers of the Sensoray 626 board and may be able to answer detailed questions about it. The encoder support of the Sensoray board is quite flexible.
Further I had to develop a Windows driver alternative for the Sensoray supplied driver that I can make available (in source code as well as binary form) to any one interested.
David Beck snipped-for-privacy@dfgh.net