problem with lightning timer

In our house we do have lightning that stops working after a 30 seconds or 1 minute. But for now the timer doesn't work anymore, it's broken.
Someone who can help me find that thing on the net. And no, I don't look for a timer that programs every day or wathever, it's quiet easier. It's just a timer for our lightning in the hall. Have to work for 30 seconds or 1 minuut for example. It's built on the electrical box in the garage.
Tnx
Try wrote:

You (hopefully..) mean a "lighting timer". Try a Google search on that - you will find plenty.
The ones I use have a special "push-button" light switch rather than some electrical box in the garage.
-- Sue

Ok, tnx, I'm searching for a lighting timer. Easy to replace the other?
Try wrote:

"Time Delay Pneumatic Switch" If only a single switch controls the light, generally yes. If the light has two or more switches (eg one in the hall and another at the top of the stairs, both of which allow the light to be switched on and off) - it becomes more difficult and these "1 way" switches aren't suitable.
-- Sue

ok, I'll look for it in a store where they sell those things.
And yes, it's only on and off switch for 1 circuit of light (more than 1 light, i guess there are 4 lights).

Pic:
http://img189.imagevenue.com/img.php?imagea579_IMGP0079_w1200_122_534lo.jpg
Try has brought this to us :

You can find everything you need on this page. http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Products/EK400A.html You will need to bypass your old timer relay and replace your light switch with the Pneumatic Timer.