Creating a gsd file for PROFIBUS

Hello: I´m trying to create a gsd file to adevice we´ve designed, and i´m having some problems with the module definition. I have defined a module called "Tarjeta" as it follows:

Module="Tarjeta"

0x11,0x11,0x11,0x11,0x11,0x11,0x11,0x11,0x11,0x11,0x11,0x11,0x11,0x11,0x11,0x11 2 EndModule

I need this module to be able to read 16 word data. It works right when there´s only one module inserted. The problem starts when i insert more than one module in the same one DP slave to read 32 word data: i´ve seen the message between master and slave and data are transmited, but the master seems not to assign any offset addressing to the second one, so it´s enable to read them, i don´t know why. Is there anything wrong with the module definition in the gsd file or is it a problem of the master configuration? i would like to know also if there´s any place where i could download a manual for creating gsd files,i haven´t found anything free on the web. Thanks, Beatriz.

Reply to
Beatriz