DNP3 Control / Interface Device

We are currently looking for a DNP3 compliant device to replace a in house developed unit.

Current Spec Digital Inputs 16 (Dual Point CB status, misc alarms, etc, etc) Relay Outputs 2 (Trip, Close) Analog Inputs 7 (3ph current, 3ph volts, Ambient temp)

We are looking for a device having simular (or better) specs to above to connect to our SCADA system. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks in Advance Greg Carlill

Reply to
Greg Carlill