DNP3 Control / Interface Device

We are currently looking for a DNP3 compliant device to replace a in house developed unit.
Current Spec Digital Inputs 16 (Dual Point CB status, misc alarms, etc, etc)
Relay Outputs 2 (Trip, Close) Analog Inputs 7 (3ph current, 3ph volts, Ambient temp)
We are looking for a device having simular (or better) specs to above to connect to our SCADA system. Can someone point me in the right direction?
Thanks in Advance Greg Carlill