Wiring in a RELCO device.

Can anyone guide me on how to wire up a RELCO device to my two rail layout please.

I have a RELCO, which when laid on the table has to the left, 2 terminals plus the words 'OUT' & 'TO TRACK'. On the right are 2 terminals and the words 'TO CONTROLLER' & '16V IN'. I also have a capacitor.

The track is PECO Setrack and the power supply is by wiring soldered directly to the 'fishplate'.

Please take me from there ?

Andy

Reply to
Andy Howes