Dynamometers

You, Maynard (aka Jamie, aka Fat Girl's Club author) do not have the courage to call them even though you are given the phone number. That, in itself, should embarrass you. You seem to be afraid that they will confirm what I've been saying all along. In addition to all your other flaws, you seem to be spineless.

By the way, they do not answer their phones until 8:30AM ET. I can tell you that they are in Florida and are very nice people to talk to. They will help you if you are willing to be helped. If you are as insulting to them as you have been in this forum, I hope they hang up on you.

Reply to
John S

You don't have a telephone? They do speak English and, perhaps, even Canadian.

Reply to
John S

FYI, we buy KB crap all the time, they are disposable crap electronics.. And btw, we stock that particular drive so we're very acquainted with it.

I told the guys at work today about you and your endeavor to cloud those that don't know any better. They thought it was hilarious when they understood what it was you're trying to sell.

On a second note, they also asked me why I even waste my time here? I told them that not everyone here is flying blind. Suck it up!

Jamie

Reply to
Maynard A. Philbrook Jr.

The reference you gave me when I asked only had the name of the company - with no phone number. I looked them up and there was only a web based support option, so I asked the question. I could possibly have found a phone number if I hap spent more time and effort looking

- but I'm in no big rush, so I just asked the question on-line.

Reply to
clare

I told you to look on the last page of the document to which I gave a reference. Here, I will copy that info from the PDF and post it:

KB Electronics, Inc.

12095 NW 39 Street, Coral Springs, FL 33065-2516 Phone: 954-346-4900; Fax: 954-346-3377, Outside Florida call Toll Free: 800-221-6570 e-mail: snipped-for-privacy@kbelectronics.com
John S

If so, then you and your associates are dumber than I thought possible. What company would buy something they expect to replace frequently considering the man-hours to do the work?

That is understandable if you are the technical wizard there. I doubt that you would even know how to characterize a regenerative drive.

Just you. Your time would be better spent updating your Big Jamie's Fat Girl Club Web page at

as everyone is getting tired of looking at member #008. It that your wife or daughter?

I have a vacuum cleaner. What did you have in mind?

Reply to
John S

By the way, you seem to be distancing yourself from Big Jamie. I encourage that. He has some technical knowledge, but it gets him in trouble more often than not. The people in this forum have been quite gentle with him. They are better people than I am in that respect.

My suggestion to you is to try to learn from this forum. If you do not agree with comments here, then by all means, research the topic. Then report back with the results of your research. We can all use an education in topics with which we are unfamiliar.

Reply to
John S