Dynamometers

No comment.
Jamie
On 7/7/2014 5:22 PM, Maynard A. Philbrook Jr. wrote:

Oh. Got egg on your face now, eh?

Not only that, you can't interpret the meanings of half the shit said here, no wonder you are confused
Jamie

for

get

let

That has some merit, but you will be required to utility mains interactive inverter and a bidirectional Watt Hour meter.
?-)

That has some merit, but you will be required to utility mains interactive inverter and a bidirectional Watt Hour meter.
?-) =================We just got remote-reading electric meters. If installed upside-down they continue to read demand correctly and set one of the bits in the tampering word, unlike old electromechanical meters that run backwards if inverted. They appear to defeat "Net Metering" with grid-tie inverters. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grid-tie_inverter
The three-dot pattern represents the spinning disk. The pattern changes for every Watt-hour consumed.
-jsw
On 7/6/2014 7:54 PM, josephkk wrote:

No, you can buy a DC motor controller that includes the two thyristor bridges for full 4-quadrant operation.

Which does NOT put power back to the grid
snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca says...

Thank you. :)
Jamie
On 7/7/2014 5:20 PM, Maynard A. Philbrook Jr. wrote:

If you think this is helping your case, you are dumber than a fence post. Call the manufacturer to which I referred in my earlier post. Unless you don't want to know that you are wrong.

How bout you calling them, I could go for a laugh!
Jamie
On 7/8/2014 6:22 PM, Maynard A. Philbrook Jr. wrote:

I did. They confirmed exactly what I said. The drive returns energy to the AC line.

You're an absolute bull shit artist...
Stop telling your fairy tails to audience..
Jamie
On 7/7/2014 12:24 PM, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

You are one hard-headed PITA. Get some balls and call the manufacturer of the controls to which I provided a link in this thread. Ask them. If you do not want to educate yourself, then you are a waste of air.

Contacting the manufacturer would be an embarrassment on said subject.
That drive you pointed to is junk to start with, low end, drop it in the basket when it hiccups.
You don't get it. You are the one being thick headed.
Jamie
On 7/8/2014 6:21 PM, Maynard A. Philbrook Jr. wrote:

Yes, you would be embarrassed by their reply.

Like you would know? I will be sure to forward this to them to see what they think of you impugning their product in public.

The phrase "Being ignorant is not so bad as being unwilling to learn" fits you to a tee.

Please give me the manufacturer's name and the part number again so I can contact them and find out how it works.
On 7/9/2014 9:29 PM, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

Last page...
http://www.kbelectronics.com/manuals/kbrg_212d_manual.pdf

OK, I have contacted the engineers at KB and have asked all the right questions. I will post the answer if and when I get a reply.
On 7/10/2014 6:36 PM, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

You don't have a telephone? They do speak English and, perhaps, even Canadian.

FYI, we buy KB crap all the time, they are disposable crap electronics.. And btw, we stock that particular drive so we're very acquainted with it.
I told the guys at work today about you and your endeavor to cloud those that don't know any better. They thought it was hilarious when they understood what it was you're trying to sell.
On a second note, they also asked me why I even waste my time here? I told them that not everyone here is flying blind. Suck it up!
Jamie