Client Roaster?

Recently I happened to land on the web page for Advanced Materials Associates at https://www.advancedmaterialsassoc.com/home.html
I was amused to find that the menu marked Company contained a tab labeled "Client Roaster". That certainly is one way for a consultant to literally "fire a client"!
Somehow I doubt this was what the CEO had in mind, since the "Visitor Information Center" tab claims this was to be called "Client list" or roster, but roaster will also accepted by a spell-checking program.
Pitsburgh Pete
DISCLAIMER
We do not believe what we write, and neither should you. Information furnished to you is for topical (external) use only. This information may not be worth any more than either a groundhog turd, or what you paid for it (nothing). The author may not even have been either sane or sober when he wrote it down. Do not worry, be happy.