Free software to talk to a SLC505-E ?

Does anyone know of a free program that I can use to change the value of a specific word or bit in a SLC505-E PLC? By "change" I mean I want to fire up the program, specify some address and a value and hit . I'd like to be able to read a specific address also.

I have a minor, seldom-to-be-used need for this that does not justify spending several thousand dollars for RSLogix (or some equivalent).

Any suggestions?

Reply to
Martin

No Spam