fuel gas flow measurement


we have a fuel gas that enter to a boiler with various specific gravity in a wide range. I am looking for an instrument taht measure the flow of mentioned fuel gas. Please help me. regards.

Reply to
Loading thread data ...

If, as I suspect, the application is refinery fuel gas, then a better question for you to ask 'how do I obtain a reliable measurement for mass flow?'. Refinery fuel gas can be nasty stuff, it can contain sulphur compounds, moisture (vapour or entrained liquid), gums, and grit. A sensor with small orifices or exposed delicate parts can be trashed very quickly. Get a track record for any equipment that is proposed, if possible talk to someone in a user organisation. And provide a thorough spec on your line contents.

Reply to
Bruce Varley

PolyTech Forum website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.