fuel gas flow measurement

dear,
we have a fuel gas that enter to a boiler with various specific gravity in a wide range. I am looking for an instrument taht
measure the flow of mentioned fuel gas. Please help me. regards.

If, as I suspect, the application is refinery fuel gas, then a better question for you to ask 'how do I obtain a reliable measurement for mass flow?'. Refinery fuel gas can be nasty stuff, it can contain sulphur compounds, moisture (vapour or entrained liquid), gums, and grit. A sensor with small orifices or exposed delicate parts can be trashed very quickly. Get a track record for any equipment that is proposed, if possible talk to someone in a user organisation. And provide a thorough spec on your line contents.