help finding paper!

Hi,

I can not for the life of me get a hold of the following paper:

Conic sector synthesis - LMI approach C.-H. Huang, L. Turan, and M. G. Safonov AIAA-1996-3862 Guidance, Navigation and Control Conference, San Diego, CA, July

29-31, 1996

My university does not have copies of past conference papers, and I tried to get it via another university, but that failed. Obviously I don't want to buy it from the AIAA. Does anyone have access to a pdf of this paper that they could email me?! I figure someone out there has access to it at their school...

Thanks

Galerkin