Network DMCS UDC 3300 and Network HPM IOP SID with UDC6300

Hello Members,
I have a upgrade to a custrmer and I have the following situations.
1-. DMCS connect to 29 UDC 3300 controller, I can to change network
DMCS for Modbus RTU only Change PLC Card? and ocupate the same UDCs
2-. Ihave other network TDC 3000 with HPM and IOP SDI, with controller UDC 6300 that are obsolet, Any Know the protocol SDI?
Thank for you Help,
Regards,
Gabriel Caceres V.