IEC extension PDUs & cable ties

On a PDU with IEC sockets (kettle socket) one can tie the male end of IEC cable by a special cable tie.
Trying to find a dealer of such ties.
I am told IEC PDU extension strips are available. The strip will have no power cable of its own. Only some outlet sockets to connect five or so IEC cables at male end and one IEC socket to take female end.
Will be grateful if anyone can give directions as to wherefrom to procure these items.
Regards
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com writes:

www.olson.co.uk
Huge wrote:

I have PDU strip without retaining clips and therefore loking for cable ties that can serve the purpose. I have seen such ties in a picture somewhere.