Master Thesis proposal

I'm studying computer science at Computer Engineering Groups at DII, and now I want to gain some practical experience and I must do a Master Thesis. I have a question: the Master Thesis about a new robot control is an object useful for the future job?

Reply to
gffanf

_Any_ master's thesis is useful for getting a job -- part of the value to an employer of getting a thesis is that you have proven your ability to get a big project done, mostly on your own.

Further, even if what you do has not commercial significance by itself, at least some of your prospective employers will look at the bits and pieces that you have done to make your overall system work. If they are doing similar things to those bits, they will value you more highly.

Reply to
Tim Wescott