Motor Control Papers

I'm looking for anyone that could share with me the following article: An efficient microprocessor-based pulse-width modulator using space vector modulation strategy.

Thanks in advance

Reply to
FlyBoy

You can purchase this article from the IEEE ($35US non-members)

Alternatively, it is (slowly) available from:

An efficient microprocessor-based pulse-width modulator using space vector modulation strategy Zhang, L. Wathanasarn, C. Hardan, F. Dept. of Electr. & Electron. Eng., Bradford Univ.; This paper appears in: Industrial Electronics, Control and Instrumentation, 1994. IECON '94., 20th International Conference on Meeting Date: 09/05/1994 -09/09/1994 Publication Date: 5-9 Sep 1994 Location: Bologna , Italy On page(s): 91-96 vol.1 Volume: 1, References Cited: 18

Abstract: Pulse width modulation using the space vector methodology (SVM) in order to determine the switching instants of the PWM invertor waveforms has been exploited. This scheme offers the extended output voltage capability of the PWM waveform. A microprocessor-based algorithm for PWM waveform generation using the SVM strategy is presented. This algorithm was implemented using an 80286-based PC to generate PWM waveforms in real-time. The characteristics of the PWM waveform, including its harmonic spectra obtained both from the simulation program and from the PC-based PWM generator are presented

AntiSPAM_g9u5dd43

Thank you very much. That's just I was searching for...

I'm IEEE member, but my membership don't allow me open this document, then i was looking some way to acquire it for free.

http://203.162.7.79/ieee/pdf/disk_85/3173/8996/91_96%20vol.1_An%20efficient%20microprocess.pdf Thank you again, these documents can help me . I'm looking for papers about space vector induction motor control. I'm also looking for these another papers, hope you can help me.

E.R. Collins, Jr., A. B. Puttgen, and W.E. Sayle, II, "Single-phase induction motor adjustable speed drive:Drive phase angle control of the auxiliary windinw supply", in Conf. Rec. IEEE-IAS Annu. Meeting, 1988, pp

246 - 252

H.W. van der Broeck, H.C., Skudelny, and G. Stanke, "Analysis and realization of pulse width modulator based on voltaje space vectors", IEEE Trans. Ind. Applicat. Vol. 24, pp.142-150, Jan/Feb 1988

I'm googling now.

Best regards

Reply to
FlyBoy

1988 was before internet time. You'll not likely find these on the Internet. The journal article you might find at a local university, but the conference article you are probably out of luck.
Reply to
AntiSPAM_g9u5dd43