PAS Engineering Studio - Any user experience

Hi there,

I am starting to set up Engineering Studio from PAS and I am finding it very slow going to say the least plus I can't see the payoff yet.

Has anybody any experience of this product. What I particularly would like to hear is something along the lines of "yes its a tuff slog but once you reach point X it is great and well worth it". So far I can't see this benifit.

Note initially we will be just using the alarm management and operator dashboard parts but will be aiming to use the enforcement, shelving and scenario tools eventually.

A couple of things that I don't like / feel uneasy about are;

- The database it generates is massive, at over 700MBytes for a

Reply to
Mark Evans