PC/104,SBC any suggestions?

Hi all,

I have googled a lot and found many PC/104s and SBCs, but I am not sure of what I should go for. I need something that I could fit Linux into it. Any suggestions for a good+cheap PC/104 or SBC board that I could find in the EU? I am familiar in both x86 and ARM architectures but had never had experience with PC/104 and SBCs (only with some eval.boards which were not PC/104 or SBCs). I am interested in having a couple of Serial ports, maybe an LPT , a VGA controller, an ethernet, IDE etc. Any suggestions? Is it difficult to port a Linux kernel for these things? Best wishes

Regards GM

Reply to
a8279