Please help me

Hi every one Im looking for a very good topic for my final MS. project in the field of Adaptive Robot Control or Robust Adaptive robot control
Your comments and reply are warmly welcome Yousef

How about just having one operate on legs that can walk up and down a curved flight of stairs?
Michael
bedoostan wrote:

Do you have a thesis adviser yet? Is he/she helping out on this?
I got incredibly lucky with my master's thesis adviser. I needed both a topic and an adviser, so I wandered around the department, sticking my head into offices and stating "I'm looking for a thesis topic -- do you have anything you need done?" I don't know if I got the World's Best Adviser, but I certainly got a good one (and I got an excellent grade, too).
--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services
bedoostan wrote:

Just a note: "Please Help Me" is about as vague as it gets. 90% of all newsgroup postings are "Help Me" posts; you post should have been titled "Looking for Robot Project" or "Looking for Project in Adaptive Control" or some such.
Good luck!
--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services