Help Me

I am working on a control system project where i need to come up with dynamic equations for the control system. i can also get it online but i was unable to find any good website to find the equations. can somone please help me and guide me where i can find some dynamic equations or some examples for the control systems???

Thanks Jatt

Reply to
jatt.punjabiboy

The question is too vague.

What is the control system project? The possibilities range from tiny and mundane first-order linear systems with no particularly strong requirements, to huge, complex, strongly nonlinear systems that must work exactly right to avert disaster.

What is your difficulty? Do you have a controller that you need equations for? Are you trying to model the plant? Do you have controller and plant models, but you are confused about how to put them together?

Let us know, and we'll try to help.

Reply to
Tim Wescott

Just a note: "Help Me" is about as vague as it gets. 90% of all newsgroup postings are "Help Me" posts; you post should have been titled "I need dynamic equations" or "Help modeling control system" or something like that.

Reply to
Tim Wescott

On Mon, 19 Feb 2007 09:23:56 -0800, Tim Wescott proclaimed to the world:

:)

Reply to
Paul M