Re: Specific Gravity Analyzer

Mike, How about using concentration meters (sound velocity principle) from Anton-Paar or Optical refractometers (don't remember the manufacturer's name)? These are not cheap (~ A$ 25K to 30K). Raj

I have a control system I am working on the requires a specific > gravity analyzer. Does anybody have any sources for these? > > Has anyone used the type manufactured by Princo Instruments? > > I need to measure nitric acid at a concentration of 20 to 45% by > volume. > > Thanks.
Reply to
Raj Sreenevasan

That is above my budget but I will look into them, Thank you.

Reply to
Mike Z.