Robustness vs Sensibility

Hello...

I don't know if this is the correct group, but here is a question...

What is robustness and what is sensibility of a dynamic system?

Thanks a lot,

Diego

Reply to
Diego Andres Alvarez Marin

sensitivity

What do your favorite search engines say when you use the keywords

"dynamic systems" sensitivity robustness

Do they in any way agree with my following guesses?

sensitivity - a measure of the ability to respond to weak and/or rapidly varying inputs robustness - the ability to mitigate the effect of unusual and/or erroneous inputs

Hope this helps.

Greg

Reply to
Greg Heath

Hello, So many thesis had come out in Control Dept of IIT-Mumbai. May be you can visit one day to IIT-Mumbai and have crash course on Robust Control.

all the best. Kind Regards jk

Reply to
jk