RUNES Project - Expression of interest

Dear all,
I would like to take the opportunity to tell you about RUNES project and to invite you to participate if you are interested.
RUNES involves a consortium of 22 organisations from Europe, Australia and USA and aims to enable the creation of large-scale, heterogeneous networked embedded systems which interoperate and adapt to their environments. We are encouraging the participation of a variety of individuals and organisations from outside the consortium to both ensure that the needs and opinions of designers, developers and end-users are represented, and as an opportunity to disseminate the results and findings from the project.
Further details of the project can be found at the project website www.ist-runes.org. If you would like to know more, or get involved with the project, you may register at www.ist-runes.org/interest_group_form.html Best regards,
C. Koumpis snipped-for-privacy@NOSPAMsira.co.uk